Commercial Epoxy Flooring in Watsonville
If you’re looking for flooring that provides visual appeal while holding up against wear and tear without breaking down, commercial epoxy flooring is the natural choice. This versatile floor coating makes a great choice for all types of commercial establishments, including:
- Restaurants and commercial kitchens
- Car Dealerships and Auto Showrooms
- Commercial Garages
- Gymnasiums and dance studios
- Office buildings
- Retail stores and shopping centers
- And more
Commercial epoxy flooring is available in a wide variety of colors, making commercial epoxy flooring a versatile but functional choice for Watsonville business owners. Epoxy flooring is easy to clean, and it’s strong enough to hold up against all kinds of heavy-duty wear and tear. It also looks fantastic and can be selected in any color to suit your interior decorations and make a unique brand statement.
What Is Epoxy?
Epoxy is a versatile synthetic polymer material that transforms from a liquid into a solid. It’s applied to concrete floors by mixing the resin itself with a hardener, resulting in a chemical reaction that renders the epoxy floor coating incredibly strong and hard. Finished epoxy flooring creates a slip-resistant but highly reflective surface that can be created in an endless variety of colors. For extra visual flair, and to create a slightly rougher surface, color chips are often added to the flooring as well.
The Advantages of Commerical Epoxy Flooring
Commercial epoxy flooring has many benefits over other flooring types, including:
- Durability. An epoxy coating makes concrete look seamless, and adds extra protection against abrasion and other damage.
- Easy maintenance. Epoxy flooring is simple to clean, since unlike the concrete beneath it, it’s nonporous.
- Safety. Epoxy can be highly slip-resistant, reducing the risk of injury.
- Aesthetics. Epoxy flooring comes in a range of appealing colors, including color flakes for an extra decorative touch. Its bright, high-gloss, seamless look is a perennial classic for commercial floors.
- Environmental friendliness.
- Brightness. The eye-pleasing reflective sheen of commercial epoxy flooring can also improve the lighting in your establishment.
Danscapes is Watsonville’s leader in commercial epoxy floor coatings. They’re highly regarded by all their customers for their excellent workmanship, reasonable pricing, and great customer service. Call today to find out more about quality epoxy flooring for your business.
We Provide Commercial Epoxy Floor Coating in the Following Areas:
Santa Cruz County - Santa Cruz, CA | San Luis Obispo, CA | Canyon del Rey, CA | Carmel, CA | Monterey, CA | Scotts Valley, CA | Aptos, CA | Pacific Grove, CA | Carmel Valley, CA | Soquel, CA | San Jose, CA | Corralitos, CA | Live Oak, CA | Marina, CA | Seaside, CA | Sand City, CA | Los Gatos, CA | Pasatiempo, CA
What Watsonville Homeowners Are Saying About Our Epoxy Floor Coating
"I was very pleased with the design and installation Danscapes did for my commercial property and my home."
- Emily, Santa Cruz, CA | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles About Epoxy Floor Coating
- Santa Cruz Lawn Care: Easy Maintenance Yards
- How To Find The Best Santa Cruz Landscaping Contractor
A low-maintenance front yard is the goal of many homeowners in the Monterey/Santa Cruz area. You can get an easy [...]
It can be tough, time consuming work to take care of your lawn. Some people just don’t have the time [...]