Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy flooring from Danscapes is an excellent choice for meeting the challenges faced by flooring materials used in industrial applications. Epoxy is a type of polymer coating that goes from liquid to solid when combined with a hardener. It’s an easy, durable solution for many diverse industries, making it a top choice for factories, warehouses, and more.
Epoxy is ideal for:
- Industrial plants
- Commercial facilities
- Food and beverage plants
- Water treatment plants
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- And more
This versatile floor coating material has a number of benefits that make it great for heavy-duty industrial applications, including:
- Chemical resistance. Epoxy is famous for its resistance to potentially corrosive substances, making it ideal for warehouses, manufacturing plants, and industrial plants.
- Strength and durability. Epoxy is hard to break or crack, adding extra protection for the concrete beneath it.
- Smooth, seamless surfacing. Reduce wear and tear on forklifts and other vehicles with smooth epoxy floors.
- Reflectivity and brightness. Industrial epoxy flooring can improve lighting and visibility due to its high gloss.
- Color options. Different colors of epoxy can be used to delineate separate work zones in industrial contexts.
- Cost effectiveness. Epoxy floor coatings are an economical flooring choice for industrial buildings.
- Self-leveling properties, making industry epoxy floor coatings easy to install over the underlying concrete.
- Nonporous surfacing won’t absorb materials that are spilled onto it, unlike bare concrete.
- Improved safety. Epoxy flooring is fire resistant, and designed to minimize slip-and-fall risk.
- Easy maintenance. Industrial epoxy floors are simple to clean and maintain.
Danscapes leads the way in industrial epoxy flooring in Watsonville. Their attention to detail and quality workmanship leave a lasting impression with their many satisfied customers. Call today to find out more about installing durable, efficient epoxy finishes to the floors in your facility.
Our Monterey/Santa Cruz Epoxy Floor Coating Contractors Provide:
- Epoxy Flooring
- Garage Floor Epoxy Coating
- Epoxy Floor Coating
- Epoxy Floor Installation
- Epoxy Floor Coating
- Epoxy Concrete Flooring
- Epoxy Floor Staining
- Epoxy Garage Flooring
- Epoxy Floor Sealing
We Provide Industrial Epoxy Flooring in the Following Areas:
Santa Cruz County - Santa Cruz, CA | San Luis Obispo, CA | Canyon del Rey, CA | Carmel, CA | Monterey, CA | Scotts Valley, CA | Aptos, CA | Pacific Grove, CA | Carmel Valley, CA | Soquel, CA | San Jose, CA | Corralitos, CA | Live Oak, CA | Marina, CA | Seaside, CA | Sand City, CA | Los Gatos, CA | Pasatiempo, CA
Recent Articles About Industrial Epoxy Flooring
- Santa Cruz Lawn Care: Easy Maintenance Yards
- How To Find The Best Santa Cruz Landscaping Contractor
A low-maintenance front yard is the goal of many homeowners in the Monterey/Santa Cruz area. You can get an easy [...]
It can be tough, time consuming work to take care of your lawn. Some people just don’t have the time [...]